In order to schedule an appointment you will have to create a profile in www.ustraveldocs.com using your TGGXXXX-XXX-XXX case number. Please follow the instructions shown below:
- Create a profile.
- If you are a new user, click on “create account.” If you have already created a profile, click on “Log-in.”
- Please select the location agency from Cargo Expreso where you wish to receive any correspondence. Cargo Expreso will be the office handling the correspondence between the U.S. Consulate and you. If you don’t select it, you won’t be able to receive the package.
- You will need at all times the copy of the passport, case number, and the UID number provided at the time of creating the profile.
- If you cannot create the profile right away, allow us at least until the following day to try again. You will be able to schedule an appointment through the Call Center, after 24 hours of this notification.
Please make sure you bring to the interview the following documentation (the process on these cases is different than other IV visas).
- Six Photos (passport size 2” x 2”).
- Original birth certificate (Petitioner and Beneficiary).
- Medical exams.
- Petitioner’s address.
- Form G-325C (PDF 95 KB)
- Form I-765
- Proof of relationship
For more information on Follow-to-Join Asylees, click here.