Please note that all Immigrant Visa applicants must register with Cargo Expreso prior to their visa interview. Scheduling and delivery of documents for all Immigrant and Non Immigrant Visas will be handled by Cargo Expreso through the Call Center. If your visa is approved, it will be sent to the Cargo Expreso office that you selected. Please allow 5 to 6 business days to receive your visa after it is approved. In rare cases, it may take slightly longer to receive your visa.
In order to create a profile, reschedule an appointment, or to receive an approved visa, you must follow these steps:
- Open a profile with the Call Center by going to its website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/hn
- If you are a new user, click on “Create Account.” If you have already created a profile, click on “Log In.”
- Choose the Location Agency from Cargo Expreso where you wish to receive any correspondence. If you don’t select it, you won’t be able to receive the package until you contact us. This is not the same as “Mailing Address” or “Direccion Postal.” Then press continue until you obtain a confirmation letter.
- You will need at all times, the copy of the passport, case number, and the UID number provided at the time the profile was created.
- If you cannot create the profile right away, wait at least until the following day to try again. You will be able to schedule an appointment with the Call Center, after 24 hours of this notification.
If you cannot create an account online, you may contact the Call Center by phone at (504) 2231-3120 to create your account. If you have any problems creating an account, you may contact the Call Center by phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have been contacted by the NVC and instructed that your immigrant visa appointment has been scheduled: You must create a Cargo Expreso profile before you attend your immigrant visa appointment. Please follow the instructions above.
- If you have already had your immigrant visa interview and were informed that your visa is APPROVED: If the visa is approved, you will be notified in person at the time of the interview, by e-mail, or by phone by the Embassy. You must have a Cargo Expreso profile in order to receive your passport and visa –if you have not already created a profile, you must follow the instructions above to create your profile.
- If you are RESCHEDULING an immigrant visa appointment: Contact the Immigrant Visa Section by e-mail at email@example.com in order to verify if you qualify for rescheduling. You will receive a confirmation e-mail, with instructions about continuing with this process. It may take 1-3 months before an appointment time is available, depending on availability.
Applicants whose cases are scheduled by the NVC do not need to contact the Call Center unless they need to reschedule their appointment. Only applicants who wish to reschedule their appointment will need to request an interview date through the Call Center.