The following items are prohibited inside the Embassy. The Embassy does not have the ability to store any prohibited items.
We ask all visitors to leave these items at home, or make arrangements on their own to store them outside the Embassy. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Electronic devices, including mobile phones, tablet or laptop computers, cameras, or portable music players.
- Large shoulder bags/purses, such as travel bags, backpacks, briefcases, suitcases, leather, cloth bags, and zip folders. You can only carry plastic bags containing application-related papers.
- Food and beverages.
- Sealed mail, such as unopened envelopes or packages.
- Flammable materials or tobacco items, such as lighters, match boxes, cigarettes or cigars.
- Sharp objects, such as scissors, pen knives or nail files.
- Weapons or explosive materials of any kind.
This list is not exhaustive. Other items may be prohibited at the discretion of Embassy Security staff.