Passport Validity: Passports should be valid for three months beyond your entry date
Obey all Honduran visa regulations and maintain valid residence permits at all times. The U.S. Embassy is unable to assist with Honduran immigration or visa-related matters. Honduran authorities enforce immigration laws.
- The U.S. Embassy recommends that your passport be valid for at least three months beyond your entry date. You will be denied entry into Honduras if there is not enough space for entry and exit stamps in your passport.
- For tourism or commercial travel of more than 90 days within a 120 day period, you will need a visa. To obtain a Honduran visa please contact the offices for Honduran Immigration.
- U.S. citizens tourists can enter visa-free for up to 90 days, with permission from authorities at the port of entry.
- Get entry and exit stamps. You must have a Honduran entry stamp to fly domestically.
- Get an entry/exit stamp in your passport when entering and leaving the country or you may face difficulties re-entering/leaving Honduras in the future and a fine.
- If you are planning to work, study, or conduct other types of activities in Honduras, you must receive a visa. Visit “Immigration Services” for more information.