The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends:
- Non-medical disposable masks that fit properly (snugly around the nose and chin with no large gaps around the sides of the face).
- Masks made with breathable fabric (such as cotton), masks made with tightly woven fabric (i.e., fabrics that do not let light pass through when held up to a light source).
- Masks with two or three layers.
- Masks with inner filter pockets.
The Department does not allow masks with ventilation valves. Face shields are not a substitute for masks.
If you are attending a consular service at the Embassy, think about the steps you need to take to protect yourself and your loved ones from COVID-19. If you are feeling sick, have a fever, cough or other symptoms, please stay home to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- To reschedule an Immigrant or Non-Immigrant visa appointment: call our Visa Call Center at Tel: +504 22449540 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. citizens in Honduras that require to reschedule a service: email your name, contact information, and a brief description of the service you wish to reschedule to email@example.com.