HEALTH ALERT – U.S. Embassy Tegucigalpa, Honduras (June 24, 2020)
EVENT: New American Citizen Services Phone Number
The U.S. Embassy in Tegucigalpa remains open to provide emergency services for U.S. Citizens. Please be advised that the American Citizen Services section has a new phone number.
For assistance please call +504 2238-5114 ext. 4299 or email email@example.com.
For additional information on COVID-19 please:
- Review the State Department’s Global Level 4 Health Travel Advisory at travel.state.gov
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States and check with your airline regarding any updated information about your travel plans.
- Visit the Internal Revenue Service’s website for information on the Economic Impact Payment
- Monitor local news for updates.
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
For information on Non-Immigrant visas please contact the Non Immigrant Visa Unit
For information on Immigrant visas please contact the Immigrant Visa Unit