EVENT: National Curfew Suspended During Internal and Primary Political Party Elections
From Friday, March 12 to Tuesday, March 16, the national curfew is suspended in order for the internal and primary political party elections to be carried out on time, and in strict compliance of all biosecurity measures.
For additional information on COVID-19, please:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States and check with your airline regarding any updated information about your travel plans.
- Visit the Internal Revenue Service’s website for information on the Economic Impact Payment.
- Monitor local news for updates.
U.S. Embassy Tegucigalpa
Tel. (504) 2238-5114
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
For information on Non-Immigrant visas please contact the Non Immigrant Visa Unit.
For information on Immigrant visas please contact the Immigrant Visa Unit.