LOCATION: Honduras, countrywide
EVENT: National Curfew Suspended
The Government of Honduras has suspended the national curfew as of October 1, 2021. Individuals remaining out after 10pm are required to carry their original COVID-19 vaccination certificate documenting proof of vaccination.
The opening and operation of bars, nightclubs, concerts, and community fairs remains prohibited.
During the Morazánica holiday (6-10 octubre 2021), public beaches will be open to the public until 7pm.
All U.S. citizens are strongly encouraged to minimize trips out of their home. It is mandatory to use face masks, sanitary gel, and social distancing in public.
ACTIONS TO TAKE:
- Carry proper identification at all times.
- Monitor local media for updates.
- Visit the COVID-19 page on travel.state.gov for the latest information on COVID-19 in Honduras.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- U.S. Embassy Tegucigalpa
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Honduras Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- For information on Non-Immigrant visas please contact the Non Immigrant Visa Unit.
- For information on Immigrant visas please contact the Immigrant Visa Unit.